Director Sreenu Vaitla gave several hit films with star heroes in the past. However, his last two movies, Aagadu and Bruce Lee, disappointed big-time and dented Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘bankable director’ image to an extent.
Currently, Sreenu Vaitla is directing a triangle love story titled Mister, featuring Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Hebah Patel. The film’s teaser was unveiled on New Year’s Eve and it received decent response.
In his latest interview to an English news daily, Sreenu Vaitla said that Mister will be a special film in his career as unlike his previous movies which are predominantly based on entertainment, this film will have all the emotions and good music. The director went on to say confidently that he will make a strong comeback with Mister.
The film’s final schedule will kick-start in Kerala soon. The makers are reportedly planning to release the film on April 14th.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017