Director Sreenu Vaitla is eagerly awaiting the release of Mister, a romantic entertainer featuring Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Hebah Patel. The film is releasing on April 14. In his latest promotional interview, Sreenu Vaitla revealed that he had initially approached Allu Arjun with Mister’s script.
Sreenu Vaitla went on to reveal that even though Bunny liked Mister’s script a lot, he couldn’t do the movie eventually as Mister is a class movie and he had just acted in S/O Satyamurthy, which too was a class movie, and instead chose to act in Boyapati’s mass entertainer Sarrainodu.
Sreenu Vaitla then approached Varun Tej and that’s how the project materialized with the young Mega hero.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon