Sridevi’s comeback film ‘English Vinglish’ is all set to premiere at the 37th Toronto International film festival in Canada. Directed by debutante Gauri Shinde, the film marks Sridevi’s return to silver screen after fifteen long years. This film will be premiered along with Deepa Mehta’s Midnight Children and Mira Nair’s Reluctant Fundamentalist. English Vinglish is based on the story of an Indian woman, who struggles to learn English in order to help her family from crisis. Produced by R Balki and R K Damani, English Vinglish which also features Telugu star Priya Anand, is all set to release on September 21.
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments