Sridevi’s comeback film ‘English Vinglish’ is all set to premiere at the 37th Toronto International film festival in Canada. Directed by debutante Gauri Shinde, the film marks Sridevi’s return to silver screen after fifteen long years. This film will be premiered along with Deepa Mehta’s Midnight Children and Mira Nair’s Reluctant Fundamentalist. English Vinglish is based on the story of an Indian woman, who struggles to learn English in order to help her family from crisis. Produced by R Balki and R K Damani, English Vinglish which also features Telugu star Priya Anand, is all set to release on September 21.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions