Remember ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s romantic entertainer ‘Manmadhudu’ ? In that film, Nagarjuna is initially seen as a guy who dislikes women and believes them to be the cause of all misery. Now family hero Srikanth is all set to be seen in a movie that has similar shades.
Srikanth plays the role of Lakshmi Narayana, a person who dislikes women to the core. What happens when a lovely lady falls in love with him is the crux of the story. New director Hari has directed this film and Meghana is the heroine.
Srinivas Reddy is the producer of this movie and it is gearing up for release on November 1st.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links