Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Srimannarayana’ is going to hit the screens in the last week of August and this has been conveyed by the production team. Earlier, there were indications that the movie might see a release in the first week of September, but the end August release is now confirmed. Ravi Kumar Chavali is the director of this movie. The movie is in the final stages of post production now.
Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla will be seen as the heroines and Chakri has composed the music.’Srimannarayana’ has been produced by Ramesh Puppala on Yello Flowers banner and R.R.Movie Makers will be presenting the film.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you