The highly striking performance by Prince Mahesh Babu backed up by the sensible narration of director Koratala Shiva helped the latest family outing, ‘Srimanthudu’, to emerge as one of the blockbuster movies of the season. The collections are quite phenomenal in all the areas of release and the movie is in transit to become one of the highest grossing Tollywood films.
According to the latest reports, the movie has got a good chance of surpassing the 50 Crore mark in just 6 days. It is well known that the movie has so far collected a share more than 40 Crores including the Overseas collections after the first three days. As the collections are solid in the week days as well, it is believed that soon they will zoom past the 50 Crore mark.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event