The highly striking performance by Prince Mahesh Babu backed up by the sensible narration of director Koratala Shiva helped the latest family outing, ‘Srimanthudu’, to emerge as one of the blockbuster movies of the season. The collections are quite phenomenal in all the areas of release and the movie is in transit to become one of the highest grossing Tollywood films.
According to the latest reports, the movie has got a good chance of surpassing the 50 Crore mark in just 6 days. It is well known that the movie has so far collected a share more than 40 Crores including the Overseas collections after the first three days. As the collections are solid in the week days as well, it is believed that soon they will zoom past the 50 Crore mark.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
- Will Boyapati spring another surprise with JJN’s teaser 2
- Ninnu Kori team celebrates in Goa
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you