Srinivasa Reddy played a very earthy character called Sarvam in his latest release Jayammu Nischaymmu Ra. The film is doing fairly well in certain areas and Srinivasa Reddy is quite happy with all the appreciation he is getting for his performance.
Speaking about it, he said that he is quite thankful that such a meaningful has landed in his lap very early in his career as a hero. Poorna was also appreciated for her role in this film which is set in the small town of Kakinada.
Directed by Shivaraj, this film has ample comedy by Krishna Bhagwan.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release