Srinivasa Reddy played a very earthy character called Sarvam in his latest release Jayammu Nischaymmu Ra. The film is doing fairly well in certain areas and Srinivasa Reddy is quite happy with all the appreciation he is getting for his performance.
Speaking about it, he said that he is quite thankful that such a meaningful has landed in his lap very early in his career as a hero. Poorna was also appreciated for her role in this film which is set in the small town of Kakinada.
Directed by Shivaraj, this film has ample comedy by Krishna Bhagwan.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you