Loukyam director Sriwass, is working without a break. His fifth film, Dicator is ready to hit the screens this Sankranthi and has already garnered its share of hype with Nandamuri Balakrishna’s presence.
A fan of NTR, Sriwass is more than happy to have worked with Balakrishna not just for the lineage but for the man he is. In a candid confession Sriwass says that he is here to make commercial films and entertainment is his goal.
Talking about the actor who is adored and revered by many, he says that Balakrishna likes open and honest people and approaching him was not difficult at all and he absolutely trusts the director and gives his best.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you