After the super success of Krrish 3 in Telugu, Bollywood film makers have targeted southern territories as well. Latest addition to that list is Shahrukh Khan’s Happy New Year. This Farah Khan directed film is slated to release in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
Produced by SRK’s Red Chillies entertainment, Happy New Year will be brought to us in the south by leading production house Yash Raj Films. Happy New Year also has Deepika Padukone, Sonu Sood and Boman Irani in other lead roles.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch