That maverick director Shankar and Super Star Rajinikanth’s 2.0 is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2017 is a well-known fact. The film’s shooting is almost complete except for a song and a minor patchwork.
Now, the latest update is that 2.0’s satellite rights have been acquired by popular the nationalentertainment channel Zee TV Network for a humongous 110 plus crores. This deal reportedly includes 2.0’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions. Even one of the film’s producers Raju Mahalingam has confirmed the news.
2.0 will be hitting the screens on October 18th as a Diwali treat. Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar will be seen in important roles in this movie produced by Lyca Productions. AR Rahman has scored the film’s soundtrack.
- Kanam will movie you completely- Sai Pallavi
- Bharath Ane Nenu grosses 100 crores
- Star hero to become a dad yet again
- Nela Ticket’s fun teaser is out
- Mahesh-Namrata’s amusing picture goes viral