Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal is undergoing intense training for his upcoming fantasy thriller, Odiyan. Mohanlal is essaying the role of a shape shifter in the movie, and he is sweating it out under the supervision of experts who have been flown in from France.
A team of fitness trainers, masseurs, yoga masters and dermatologists are working on Mohanlal’s physical transformation. Odiyan is being directed by VA Shrikumar Menon, who will soon helm India’s most expensive film, the 1,000 crore magnum opus The Mahabharata, also starring Mohanlal.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser