Despite being busy as an actor, Prakash Raj finds time to direct movies. Last year, the actor directed the Kannada-Telugu bilingual, Mana Oori Ramayanam. Pushing aside the film’s disappointing box-office verdict, Prakash Raj is already busy working on his next directorial venture.
However, Prakash Raj has set his eyes on Tamil and Malayalam movie industries this time and is now penning a script that will be made in these two languages.
Apart from casting himself, Prakash Raj has also roped in veteran Malayalam star Jayaram for this film and the regular shooting will begin later this year.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you