Despite being busy as an actor, Prakash Raj finds time to direct movies. Last year, the actor directed the Kannada-Telugu bilingual, Mana Oori Ramayanam. Pushing aside the film’s disappointing box-office verdict, Prakash Raj is already busy working on his next directorial venture.
However, Prakash Raj has set his eyes on Tamil and Malayalam movie industries this time and is now penning a script that will be made in these two languages.
Apart from casting himself, Prakash Raj has also roped in veteran Malayalam star Jayaram for this film and the regular shooting will begin later this year.
- Kanam will movie you completely- Sai Pallavi
- Bharath Ane Nenu grosses 100 crores
- Star hero to become a dad yet again
- Nela Ticket’s fun teaser is out
- Mahesh-Namrata’s amusing picture goes viral