Thanks to several successful films in Telugu, Jyothika is a popular actress among the Telugu audiences. Since her marriage with Tamil superstar Suriya, Jo took a break from her acting assignments and looked after her family and children. Last Friday, Jyothika made a successful comeback with the Tamil hit, 36 Vayadhinile.
Released amidst much fanfare and decent expectations, the film hit the bull’s eye at the box office and earned close to 10 crores in 10 days. Now, the film is being dubbed into Telugu as Raavamma Mahalakshmi. Popular Malayali director, Rosshan Andrews, directed this film which was produced by Suriya himself under his newly found 2D Entertainment banner.
The dubbing and other post-production work for the Telugu version is going on at the moment and the film may hit the screens in June.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
Articles that might interest you