Actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, daughter of actor Sarathkumar, has called for concrete steps to put an end to the practice of casting couch in the industry. The actress has addressed the issue in the past and this time, in an interview, she said that it’s still an issue which shouldn’t be brushed aside.
When she was asked about the biggest issue that women face in film industry, the actress said, “Casting couch still exists in the industry and it needs to be eliminated. It’s because of this problem that a lot of people don’t get fair chances in movies.”
The actress will soon be seen in AR Murugadoss-Vijay’s upcoming film, apart from Maari 2.
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date