Actor Ravi Teja seems to have been smitten by the social networking bug. The ever reclusive star has finally joined Twitter just a while ago and tweeted, “Aboard Twitter world. Let’s stay connected!” Needless to say that the Mass Maharaja is welcomed to a great response by his fans and friends.
After nearly a 2 year long gap, Ravi Teja has recently announced two movies, debutant Vikram Siri’s Touch Chesi Choodu and Anil Ravipudi’s Raja The Great. Ravi Teja has been grooming himself all these days and is fit to take on both the films simultaneously.
Aboard Twitter world. Let's stay connected!:innocent:
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 1, 2017
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you