Actor Ravi Teja seems to have been smitten by the social networking bug. The ever reclusive star has finally joined Twitter just a while ago and tweeted, “Aboard Twitter world. Let’s stay connected!” Needless to say that the Mass Maharaja is welcomed to a great response by his fans and friends.
After nearly a 2 year long gap, Ravi Teja has recently announced two movies, debutant Vikram Siri’s Touch Chesi Choodu and Anil Ravipudi’s Raja The Great. Ravi Teja has been grooming himself all these days and is fit to take on both the films simultaneously.
Aboard Twitter world. Let's stay connected!:innocent:
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 1, 2017
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you