Shruthi Haasan is a happy woman finally. Her latest release, Premam has hit the bullseye and star and she is quite excited about the film’s release. Shruthi played the role reprised by Sai Pallavi and she says that she was quite curious to know how the Telugu audience would receive her role.
Speaking in an interview, she thanked the Telugu audience for accepting her in such a simple role. Shruthi has always been doing mass oriented roles and now with the success of her film she feels that she can accept more interesting roles in the future.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you