Vijay will reportedly be seen in the roles of a father and two sons, one of them being a cop. Currently, the makers are shooting the period portions, showcasing the 80s Tamil Nadu.
Kajal, Samantha and Nithya Menen are the film’s leading ladies. SJ Suryah is essaying the antagonist’s role, while AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you