Movie Moghul Dr. D.Ramanaidu can be counted as one of the elite few individuals who have put the Telugu Film Industry where it is today. He has been at the forefront of many initiatives taken up by Tollywood.
However, his recent absence from some high profile events is highly conspicuous. As per an update, Ramanaidu has been admitted to a hospital after complaining of general sickness.
Suresh Productions people are tight lipped and no further details about his condition are available. But keep an eye on this space for more details.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars