Movie Moghul Dr. D.Ramanaidu can be counted as one of the elite few individuals who have put the Telugu Film Industry where it is today. He has been at the forefront of many initiatives taken up by Tollywood.
However, his recent absence from some high profile events is highly conspicuous. As per an update, Ramanaidu has been admitted to a hospital after complaining of general sickness.
Suresh Productions people are tight lipped and no further details about his condition are available. But keep an eye on this space for more details.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?