As usual, like other movies this one too has gone into the clutches of piracy. After this issue went to the notice of the movie’s producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore, he said, “As per Indian rules a fine of 2 lakh rupees can be imposed on those who download the movies online illegally. Currently, we are searching for the IP addresses of all the people who have downloaded the pirated version and will send notices to them in this regard.”
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you