It is a known fact that 2.0 will be releasing in 2018 and massive plans are already being made for that. The makers had a digital meet for this film in Chennai and revealed that the entire film has been shot in 3D and will have some spectacular effects which will be a first for Indian screens.
But the makers are also of the opinion that there aren’t enough 3D screens in India which will take away the quality of the film a bit. Rajinikanth has already completed his part and the film is busy with its post-production formalities which are happening in the US.
Akshay Kumar plays the negative role in this film which has music by A R Rahman. Amy Jackson is the heroine.
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Crucial three days for JLK
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
Articles that might interest you