Surender’s stylish making and the way he has made Dhruva look even better than the original has become the talk of the town. Especially the way with which he has showcased Ram Charan is winning huge applause from the fans.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that Allu Arvind who produced Dhruva has signed on Surender Reddy to direct one more movie on his Geetha arts banner.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy