Surender’s stylish making and the way he has made Dhruva look even better than the original has become the talk of the town. Especially the way with which he has showcased Ram Charan is winning huge applause from the fans.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that Allu Arvind who produced Dhruva has signed on Surender Reddy to direct one more movie on his Geetha arts banner.
- Yesteryear actress passes away
- I don’t have time for my haters: Pawan Kalyan
- Samantha’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual from February
- No change in Naa Peru Surya’s release date
- Valentine’s Day treat from Naa Peru Surya team