With back-to-back successes in Telugu and Bollywood, actor Sudheer Babu is a thrilled man. Sudheer is currently basking in the success of his debut Bollywood film, Baaghi. His last Telugu release, Bhale Manchi Roju, was a decent success too. In his latest interview, Sudheer revealed his next project.
Sudheer said that he is highly impressed with the story narrated by a young filmmaker named Sriram Reddy, who was the co-director on Bhale Manchi Roju apart from playing the role of a god-fearing kidnapper in the film. Sudheer also said that the film will be launched formally in the last week of May.
More details are awaited regarding this film. Meanwhile, Sudheer’s ambitious project, a Telugu-Hindi bilingual biopic on badminton champ Pullela Gopichand, will take off after his immediate project.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram