Sudheer Babu, brother in law of Superstar Mahesh Babu, is set to hit the screens with ‘Prema Katha Chitram’. The movie was supposed to release this weekend but we are now being told that the film may be postponed. Some sources have even suggested a possible June release. The news is yet to be officially confirmed.
Nandita has played the lead role opposite Sudheer Babu. J Prabhakar Reddy is the director and cinematographer of this movie. ‘Ee Rojullo’ fame Maruthi has penned the story.
J.B has composed the film’s music. Sudarshan Reddy and Maruthi have jointly produced this project.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account