Sudheer Babu, brother in law of Superstar Mahesh Babu, is set to hit the screens with ‘Prema Katha Chitram’. The movie was supposed to release this weekend but we are now being told that the film may be postponed. Some sources have even suggested a possible June release. The news is yet to be officially confirmed.
Nandita has played the lead role opposite Sudheer Babu. J Prabhakar Reddy is the director and cinematographer of this movie. ‘Ee Rojullo’ fame Maruthi has penned the story.
J.B has composed the film’s music. Sudarshan Reddy and Maruthi have jointly produced this project.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon