It is well known that hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad will make his acting debut this year. The film will be directed by his close friend and maverick director Sukumar and produced by leading filmmaker Dil Raju.
Yesterday, Sukumar was in Savaram village near Amalapuram to meet his close friend and interacted with the media personnel. When prodded, Sukumar revealed that his film with Devi Sri Prasad will have a Konaseema backdrop since both of them have their roots in the region. The Nannaku Prematho director further said that the film will be a family drama.
However, Sukumar did not reveal much about this most awaited project. Sukumar is also reported to be teaming up with Ram Charan for his next film.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you