Even as he awaits the release of his Sankranthi treat, Nannaku Prematho, director Sukumar is said to be working on launching his second home production. The film, tentatively titled Director, is reportedly written by Sukumar himself and the director will once again rope in another director to helm the project.
Sukumar’s debut home production, Kumari 21F, ended up as a huge blockbuster and it is natural that Sukumar commences a new project at the earliest. Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho is nearing its completion with just one song remaining to be shot.
Keep watching this space for more updates regarding Sukumar’s projects.
- Date and Venue locked for Agnyaathavaasi’s audio launch?
- Manasuku Nachindi’s teaser to be out shortly
- Akhil, Rana off to the US for Hello’s promotions
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand