Even as he awaits the release of his Sankranthi treat, Nannaku Prematho, director Sukumar is said to be working on launching his second home production. The film, tentatively titled Director, is reportedly written by Sukumar himself and the director will once again rope in another director to helm the project.
Sukumar’s debut home production, Kumari 21F, ended up as a huge blockbuster and it is natural that Sukumar commences a new project at the earliest. Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho is nearing its completion with just one song remaining to be shot.
Keep watching this space for more updates regarding Sukumar’s projects.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you