Actually, the project was supposed to go on floors by November. As the film’s DOP, Ratnavelu was busy with Khaidi No 150, Sukumar has postponed this project by a month.
Both Sukumar and Ratnavelu have worked for three films and share a very close relationship. Touted to be a complete entertainer, the script work of this film has already been locked.
Watch out this space for more updates.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you