Actually, the project was supposed to go on floors by November. As the film’s DOP, Ratnavelu was busy with Khaidi No 150, Sukumar has postponed this project by a month.
Both Sukumar and Ratnavelu have worked for three films and share a very close relationship. Touted to be a complete entertainer, the script work of this film has already been locked.
Watch out this space for more updates.
- Backdrop of Vijetha revealed
- Taapsee opens up about her latest desire
- Angry netizens force star director to delete tweet on IPL
- Rajinikanth’s Passion For Cinema Inspires Kaala’s Crew
- Krish meets Balakrishna to finalize NTR biopic