Coming out of his long hibernation ever since the release of his last film, Emo Gurram Egaravachu in 2014, Sumanth is about to wrap up the shooting of his upcoming film. This as-yet untitled film is an official remake of the super hit Bollywood comedy Vicky Donor.
Currently, the film’s unit is busy with post-production and a brief schedule to film the patchwork scenes will take place very soon after which the entire shooting will be completed. The film is gearing up for its release towards the end of May.
Debutant Mallik Ram is directing this flick, which has Pallavi Subhash playing the female lead. Veteran actor Tanikella Bharani is essaying a crucial role in the film. Sumanth himself is producing this film.
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
- Spyder’s ‘Putchakaya Putchakaya’ song to be out soon
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
Articles that might interest you