Sundeep Kishan is eagerly awaiting the release of his latest Tamil film Mayavan. Directed by CV Kumar, the film has Sundeep playing the role of a sincere cop. Lavanya Tripathi is the lead actress in this investigate drama.
The first four minutes of the film was recently screened to the media and it got a huge applause from everyone. Apparently, the actor underwent training in getting the body language right and also learnt techniques to handle guns the right way.
The film will soon be released in Telugu as Project Z, whereas the Tamil version is releasing this week.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?