Sundeep Kishan and his team have been shooting in the picturesque locations of Andaman and Nicobar islands, specially Port Blair, for an upcoming movie. The actor and his team went there about four days ago and he tweeted about the place having a strong similarity to Goa.
Today, just when Sundeep and his team took off from the islands , an earthquake of magnitude 5.5 struck, sending the locals into a worried mode. Sundeep tweeted about this lucky escape and hoped that no damage occurred to the area.
Sundeep Kishan was recently seen in ‘Ra Ra Krishnayya’. He has a couple of high profile films lined up for release this year.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon