Sundeep Kishan and his team have been shooting in the picturesque locations of Andaman and Nicobar islands, specially Port Blair, for an upcoming movie. The actor and his team went there about four days ago and he tweeted about the place having a strong similarity to Goa.
Today, just when Sundeep and his team took off from the islands , an earthquake of magnitude 5.5 struck, sending the locals into a worried mode. Sundeep tweeted about this lucky escape and hoped that no damage occurred to the area.
Sundeep Kishan was recently seen in ‘Ra Ra Krishnayya’. He has a couple of high profile films lined up for release this year.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you