Sundeep Kishan almost drowned himself while shooting for his upcoming film Routine Love Story. Praveen Sattaru is directing the film and Regina is playing the lead role. The film is currently being shot in Rishikesh. Some scenes involving Sundeep Kishan and other cast members had to be canned as the cast goes on a water rafting adventure. While filming these scenes, Sundeep Kishan nearly drowned in the river before he pulled himself back to safety. “Risky shots 2day…Rafting in highest rapids…almost drowned, near death experience..saw a new dimension to life,” Sundeep Kishan tweeted. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music for this romantic entertainer.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours