Sundeep Kishan is a busy bee these days. Just days after Praveen Sattaru’s Routine Love Story hit the screens, he has signed two new films. One of them was recently launched in Hyderabad and now we hear that he’s going to act in an upcoming film to be produced by Anand Ranga. This principal shooting of this untitled film will begin from December 12 onwards. Nisha Agarwal is paired up with Sundeep Kishan. Tamil actor Sampath Kumar is going to play the villain’s role. An Bose is going to direct the film and he has also written the script. Anand Ranga and Seshu Reddy are going to produce the film under their newly established banner named Random Thoughts. Achu is composing the music and Vishweshwar SV is going to crank the camera. More details about the film are going to be announced soon.
- NTR’s transformation yielding results
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans for BAN dubbing
- Shruti Haasan Opens Up About Her Boyfriend
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Star daughter’s debut film stalled