‘Dancing Star’ Sunil is celebrating his birthday today and he has decided to do things a little differently. Instead of celebrating his birthday in the usual style, he decided to spend time with blind kids at the Devnar Blind school in Begumpet. His birthday celebration was attended by Bellamkonda Suresh, Director B Jaya, Swamy Goud and others.
The actor donated Rs 2 Lakhs towards the school’s welfare fund. Sunil expressed his happiness about getting to celebrate his birthday among the students of Devnar school. “I first came here during the shoot of Shambho Shiva Shambho. I have been hearing good things about this school from Mr. Bellamkonda Suresh. The 2 lakhs that I am donating may be a small amount, but I hope that it will inspire many people to come forward and donate.”, he said.
Sunil’s ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’ will hit the screens tomorrow and an official premiere is being held tonight in Hyderabad.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars