Comedian turned hero, Sunil, has been missing the silver screen since his last film Bheemavaram Bullodu which was released two years ago. Even though his next venture, Krishnashtami, was wrapped up a while ago, the makers are looking for a perfect time to release their movie.
Latest update reveals that the producer of this movie, Dil Raju, is planning to release Krishnashtami on 5th of February. The trailer which was unveiled at yesterday’s audio launch is already impressed one and all big time. With this, the makers are pretty confident about the film’s success.
Touted to be an action and family entertainer, the movie is helmed by Vasu Varma of Josh fame. Nikki Garlani and Dimple Chopade will be seen as female leads alongside Sunil in this entertaining flick.
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series