Superstar Rajinikanth will turn 65 on the 12th of this month and the day is nothing less than a festival for all his diehard fans. Huge celebrations were planned by Rajini fans from all over the globe. Even the reports of Kabali’s new still release and Robo 2 launch have added to the fans’ frenzy.
However, deeply devastated by the destruction caused by the floods in Chennai and other parts of Tamil Nadu, Superstar Rajinikanth has reportedly cancelled the birthday celebrations and instructed all his fans to not celebrate his birthday and requested them to take part in relief operations instead. Apparently, even the release of Kabali new still and the grand launch of Robo 2 look doubtful at the moment.
Earlier, Rajini donated Rs 10 lakhs to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund for the rehabilitation of the flood victims.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you