It is a known fact that superstar Mahesh Babu is busy working for two of his films Spyder and Bharath Ane Nenu simultaneously. Mahesh who was shooting till evening for Bharath Ane Nenu, immediately shifted base to Spyder’s location and shot till the wee hours of Thursday irrespective of the tight schedule.
The star hero is going all out for these films and is in no mood to rest. Sources close to Mahesh reveal that he is all fired up to score a hit after the debacle of Brahmotsavam which earned a lot of criticism.
Spyder is directed by Murugadoss and has Rakul Preet as the female lead whereas BAN has Kiara Advani as the heroine.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?