As the entire nation is going gaga over his latest magnum opus, SS Rajamouli’s film with Superstar Prince Mahesh Babu is likely to materialize after the completion of the second part of Baahubali. It is well known that during the promotional activities of Baahubali, Rajamouli made a uncomplicated statement that he will soon collaborate with Mahesh Babu for an upcoming project. He also stated that KL Narayana will produce it.
Speaking to a popular media house recently, Superstar Mahesh Babu confirmed that he will act in Rajamouli’s direction and said that he is eagerly looking forward for this project. He added that the script is not yet finalized. So,with this,it is confirmed that the crazy combination is likely to go on floors in the near future.
In the meantime, Mahesh Babu’s latest film Srimanthudu is gearing up for a grand release on the 7th of August.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you