Tamil superstar Suriya is on the verge of creating a very rare record in south cinema. The actor’s most successful movie franchise, Singham, will kickstart the shooting of its third part to complete a trilogy. Usually, only Hollywood and Bollywood studios venture into making trilogies and this concept is rather new in south cinema, where filmmakers hardly explored a film beyond a sequel.
Directed by mass entertainers specialist Hari, Singham 3 will also see the heroine of the earlier two parts, Anushka, teaming up with Suriya. The film also has a sizzling addition to it’s cast, Shruti Haasan. The regular shoot will commence from September and young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichandar will compose the music.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date