Suriya, Kajal starrer Maattrraan is in the last stage of production. KV Anand is directing the film. Earlier, there was a rumour that the entire team might be flying to Brazil to shoot a song; however, the latest news is that a song is being filmed on the lead pair in Norway. This is the second time KV Anand has opted to shoot a song in the gorgeous locales in Norway. Last year, he had shot one of the songs in Rangam in the same country and it was one of the highlights of the film. Suriya is playing conjoined twins in this action entertainer. Apart from Kajal, two Russian actresses are also playing important roles. Most part of the film was shot in Eastern Europe, Hyderabad and Chennai. Harris Jayaraj has composed the music. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version and the film might hit the screens in late September.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account