After impressing everyone with ‘Gang’, Vignesh Shivan is all set to collaborate with Siva Karthikeyan for his next film. The film is said to be in pre-production phase, and Vignesh is currently working on the script. Gnanavel Raja is said to be producing the film and it’s expected to go on floors in March this year.
In the past, Vignesh had shot to fame with Naanum Rowdy Dhaan which paved way for his film with Suriya. Now that the film has done pretty well both in Tamil and Telugu, Gnanavel is said to have offered him yet another film. Anirudh is expected to score music for the film.
‘Gang’ starring Suriya, Keerthy Suresh had released during Sankranthi and it’s expected to rake in good revenues for all the stakeholders in Telugu and Tamil.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections