After gaining lukewarm response with his last outing Masss(Rakshashudu), Suriya is ready to entertain kids with his funny jinks in his upcoming movie Haiku. Directed by Pandiraj and produced under Suriya’s own banner 2D Entertainment, this movie is touted to be a children’s film which has Suriya and Amala Paul playing cameo roles.
The trailer and the first look posters have been unveiled last month. Suriya will be seen as a social activist and Amala Paul will be seen as a teacher in this film. Karthik Kumar and Bindu Madhavi are also playing important roles.
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
Articles that might interest you