Leading Tamil star Suriya is currently awaiting the release of his second home production, Memu, also starring Amala Paul along with a bunch of child artistes. As per the latest update, Memu is set for a 4th December release. Early next year, Suriya will greet his fans with the sci-fi thriller, 24, which was directed by Vikram Kumar.
On 2nd December, Suriya’s most awaited mass action entertainer under Hari’s direction, Singam 3, will be launched in Visakhapatnam. After a month long extensive Vizag schedule, the unit will leave for Tuticorin for yet another major schedule.
Singam 3 stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads. The film will have its music scored by young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander.
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
Articles that might interest you