Leading Tamil star Suriya is currently awaiting the release of his second home production, Memu, also starring Amala Paul along with a bunch of child artistes. As per the latest update, Memu is set for a 4th December release. Early next year, Suriya will greet his fans with the sci-fi thriller, 24, which was directed by Vikram Kumar.
On 2nd December, Suriya’s most awaited mass action entertainer under Hari’s direction, Singam 3, will be launched in Visakhapatnam. After a month long extensive Vizag schedule, the unit will leave for Tuticorin for yet another major schedule.
Singam 3 stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads. The film will have its music scored by young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander.
- Sharwa’s next gets a release date
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Tollywood’s ‘War Star’ shoots for yet another war film
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Award winning DP for Allu Arjun’s next
Articles that might interest you