Leading Tamil star Suriya is currently awaiting the release of his second home production, Memu, also starring Amala Paul along with a bunch of child artistes. As per the latest update, Memu is set for a 4th December release. Early next year, Suriya will greet his fans with the sci-fi thriller, 24, which was directed by Vikram Kumar.
On 2nd December, Suriya’s most awaited mass action entertainer under Hari’s direction, Singam 3, will be launched in Visakhapatnam. After a month long extensive Vizag schedule, the unit will leave for Tuticorin for yet another major schedule.
Singam 3 stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads. The film will have its music scored by young musical sensation Anirudh Ravichander.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?