Soon after the release of Katamarayudu, which is slated to hit the screens on March 24th, Pawan will immediately move on to Trivikram’s next. The movie is expected to be launched formally on March 25th, while the regular shooting may kick-start in April.
Now, the latest buzz is that Pawan will be essaying the role of a IT Analyst in this movie and he will be seen sporting trendy costumes. There will also be a surprise element in Pawan’s character that will thrill his fans. A giant software company set is being erected at the Ramoji Film City under Art Director AS Prakash’s supervision.
This film, tentatively titled Devude Digivachina, will feature young beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel and former heroine Khushboo will also be seen in a pivotal role. S Radhakrishna will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer, which has its music scored by Anirudh Ravichander.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon