The blockbuster romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, will soon be remade in Tamil by the acclaimed director Bala. The Tamil version, titled Varma, will launch star hero Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv, who’s reprising Vijay Deverakonda.
There has been an intense speculation about the actress who will play Shalini Pandey’s role in the Tamil remake. Child artiste turned heroine Shriya Sharma was rumored to be playing the female lead’s role. At last, the suspense is going to end tomorrow at 12 PM as Vikram will be revealing the actress’ name. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
- DSP To Weave His Magic For Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad