The blockbuster romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, will soon be remade in Tamil by the acclaimed director Bala. The Tamil version, titled Varma, will launch star hero Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv, who’s reprising Vijay Deverakonda.
There has been an intense speculation about the actress who will play Shalini Pandey’s role in the Tamil remake. Child artiste turned heroine Shriya Sharma was rumored to be playing the female lead’s role. At last, the suspense is going to end tomorrow at 12 PM as Vikram will be revealing the actress’ name. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this highly-anticipated project.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success