The eagerly awaited multi-starrer project ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is raking in superb business as it gets ready for release. The movie has just set a new record for TFI in terms of Krishna District rights. We have been informed that the rights for the area have been bagged for a whopping amount of about 2.75 Crores. This is the highest ever price received for a film in this area.
Shooting is currently going on and the movie is gearing up for a December 21st release. Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as the lead heroes in this movie. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen as their parents. Samantha and Anjali will complete the glamour department.
Because of the unique combination and the expectations around the movie, expect similarly stunning figures for almost all areas. The film is being produced by Dil Raju and Srikanth Addala is the director.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?