Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in the eagerly awaited multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie was scheduled for a September release earlier but it has now been shifted to October, as per the latest news doing the rounds. The film is currently under production and Srikanth Addala is the director.
Dil Raju is producing this ambitious and prestigious project and Micky J Meyer is scoring the tunes. With Samantha and Anjali in the female lead roles, SVSC is all set to be a visual delight for families.
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
Articles that might interest you