Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in the eagerly awaited multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie was scheduled for a September release earlier but it has now been shifted to October, as per the latest news doing the rounds. The film is currently under production and Srikanth Addala is the director.
Dil Raju is producing this ambitious and prestigious project and Micky J Meyer is scoring the tunes. With Samantha and Anjali in the female lead roles, SVSC is all set to be a visual delight for families.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars