T-Series, one of the leading production companies in Bollywood, has now set its eyes on South Indian film industry. While the company has already tied up with Lahari audio to become one of the leading music companies in South, Bhushan Kumar, head of T Series, has revealed that the company is going to produce films as well.
In a recent interview, Bhushan Kumar said, “Within a short period of 20 days we are planning to announce the title of the South film which will be a Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam, Kannada and Hindi as well. The lead male cast of this South film will belong from the Tollywood industry only.” However, he refused to divulge more details about who the lead actor is going to be. More details are awaited.
In Hindi, the company has a string of high-profile projects in the pipeline including Kedarnath, Aashiqui 3, Mogul among other films.
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain
- Young actress roped in for Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake?
- Mahanati’s dream run continues in Nizam
- Fresh speculations on Koratala Siva’s next