It looks like Taapsee is having quite an eventful time of late. The actress has been all-over the news for her controversial comments on veteran director K Raghavendra Rao and the South Indian film industry.
And now, Taapsee was honored with the ‘Woman of the Year’ award at the India International Film Awards (IIFA) that concluded last night. Taapsee was awarded for her performances in the critically acclaimed movies such as Pink and Naam Shabana.
Meanwhile, Taapsee’s comeback Telugu film, Anando Brahma, is slated to hit the screens in August.
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
Articles that might interest you