After carving a niche for herself in Bollywood, Taapse’s popularity is going from strength to strength all over the country. Her recent outing, Judwaa 2 turned out to be a huge hit and she has three more films lined up in Hindi, including a film with Anurag Kashyap.
Owing to her fame, the actress is now being approached by several top brands in the country. Taapsee already endorses a hair oil brand, and now, she has been roped in as the first brand ambassador for Women’s Horlicks.
Talking about her association with Women’s Horlicks, where the campaign will be about the importance of bone health, Taapsee said, “Women’s Horlicks plays an integral role in strengthening our foundation – our bones so that our bodies can keep up with our passion to achieve. I look forward to doing some great work with the brand to strengthen their cause of spreading awareness about bone strength so that nothing holds back the potential of today’s women – the superheroes.”
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Manchu hero urges film stars to join AP Special Status movement
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero