Hailed as one of the most talented actors in contemporary cinema, 44-year-old national award winning actress Tabu is upset that film makers have not tapped her full potential. “I don’t think I’ve tapped my full potential, forget the film makers. I think a very minuscule part of my potential has been utilized,” Tabu said in her latest interview.
Explaining that she feels this way since she looks at herself in a different way, Tabu said, “I feel I could’ve done things in so many different ways. I’ve got to do a lot but I feel there is a lot which can be done also”. The actress, however, credits her Maqbool and Haider director Vishal Bharadwaj for allowing her to try different things as an actress.
- Gopichand-B Gopal film gets a date
- Baahubali 2 opens to thumping response
- Tollywood celebs in awe of Baahubali
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
Articles that might interest you