It is well known that Ram Charan will be acting in the remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan. The movie is slated to go on floors soon and the latest updates reveals that Posani Murali Krishna has been chosen to play Ram Charan’s father in the movie.
He will be reprising the role played Thambi Ramaiah, a character that is naive with comedy shades. Surender Reddy is directing this action thriller which will have Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- First look of AR Rahman’s directorial debut unveiled
- Baahubali 2 Shatters Dangal’s Record!
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
Articles that might interest you